TikTok is a well-known social media application that is widely used by many people today. This app has managed to gain over 1 billion active users globally and still growing its user base naturally. From startups to top companies are utilizing the power of TikTok marketing to advertise their products or services efficiently.
This article is about creating a successful ad campaign on TikTok. Well, not everyone can become famous overnight. It is possible only when you put all your effort and time into attaining that. Fortunately, you can leverage Trollishly to get instant fame and popularity in no time.
Advertising on TikTok is no different than other social media platforms. But first, you need to understand the app’s algorithm and find an effective advertising method. So, let us now dive deeper into this article to learn more about the detailed outline to create a TikTok ad campaign.
What Does a TikTok Ad Mean?
TikTok ads are usually full-screen videos with promoted content that a creator or a brand pays to display to a specific target audience. TikTok is one of the effective advertising channels of social media marketing that mainly aims to expand awareness of the particular product or service to advertise or sell. There are several types of TikTok ads you can make use of. They are,
- In-feed Advertisements
- Spark Advertisements
- Carousel Advertisements
- TopView Advertisements
- Branded Hashtag Challenge Advertisements
Not all types of advertisements are accessible in all countries, so confirm your local availability on TikTok, then start using it. Managing TikTok ads is even more difficult for many top brands and companies. So you can employ the TikTok Ads Manager tool to create and manage your TikTok ads.
How to Create a Successful Ad Campaign on TIKTOK?
The primary step to creating a TikTok ad campaign is to have a business account on TikTok. If you don’t have a business account, no worries. You can easily switch to it. Then to create your first TikTok ad, you must employ the TikTok Ads Manager to assist.
Step 1: Create a TikTok Ad Account
- Click on the TikTok ads main page, select the ‘Create an Ad’ option, then click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- A registration form will appear to fill in the basic information about you.
- To sign up, you can use your phone number or email address and set a password. By selecting the mode, you can enter the verification code sent to your respective phone number or email address.
- Then read all the terms and conditions to agree and click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Once your sign-in is confirmed, you can log into your account’s dashboard and complete the initial TikTok ad account setup along with the instructions.
Step 2: Create a TikTok Ad Campaign
- After creating your TikTok ad account, you need to create your TikTok ad campaign.
- Once you have entered the dashboard on TikTok ads, you must click on the ‘campaign tab’ and then click the ‘Create’ button.
- TikTok has three organizational levels. They are the TikTok Ad, TikTok Ad Group, and TikTok Campaign. In simple words, TikTok campaigns fall under overall activity, whereas TikTok ads and ad groups are the main functions within the TikTok campaign.
- In TikTok Ad Manager, there are three categories of objectives present. They are Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion. Well, Awareness will help your ad to reach a wider audience. Consideration will manage the Traffic, Video Views, Lead Generation, and Community Interaction. Conversion will help you to do App Promotion and Website Conversions.
- Select the best one that suits your ad campaign goals within these three categories. Then choose the budget by selecting the ‘Total Budget’ or ‘Daily Budget’ options.
- Luckily, you can buy tiktok likes to enhance your engagement rate and get a chance to feature your advertisement on FYP organically.
Step 3: Create a TikTok Ad Group
- Once the placements and targeting are concluded, you can create a TikTok Ad group within your TikTok campaign. Moreover, TikTok allows you to utilize different types of ad formats for different ranges of audiences. With this, you can limit your ad within TikTok or the whole network.
- You can decide all your ad assets like commenting, URL links, images, display names, etc.
- The best part of this aspect is the keyword section. You can describe your application or your website in up to 20 words. The usage of this keyword will display your products and services to the right audience, so create your keywords accordingly.
- Lastly, you can click the ‘Targeting’ option to determine the targeted audience for your TikTok ad. You may also set limitations like age, gender, location, devices, languages, etc.
Step 4: Set up the Budget and Schedule
- Click on the ‘Budget and Schedule’ and select the ’ad group budget.’ Once after deciding on your ad budget, like how you can spend the amount per day or the amount you can pay for the total campaign duration.
- Select the ‘DayParting’ option to choose the specific time of days and weeks to run your TikTok ads.
- You can also select the range of budget you want to spend on the ad from the ‘Standard’ and ‘Accelerate’ options. The ‘Standard’ option allows you to distribute the budget equivalently for the overall campaign. While the ‘Accelerate’ option will quickly achieve the target within the fixed period.
- Then enable the ‘Smart Optimization’ option as on or off to optimize your goals to increase clicks, conversions, and impressions.
- Clicks will optimize your ad to attract more clicks and will charge the payment based on Cost-Per-Click (CPC) model.
- Conversions will allow your ad to display to the users who are more likely to buy your products and services. You can use the Optimized Cost-Per-Click (oCPC) payment mode to make a conversion.
- Impressions will allow you to display the ad as many times as required. You can use the Cost-Per-Thousand (CPM) as the payment model.
Step 5: Design your TikTok Ad
- As we already discussed above, TikTok has different types of ad formats you can make use of. Select the suitable ad format and upload it on the platform.
- Setting up a landing page for your business or brand’s website is necessary to promote your products and services.
- Then you can track your events on a website or app, which is optional.
- Finally, everything is done! Click the ‘Submit’ button to review your TikTok ad. TikTok has claimed that it can review the ads within 24 hours.
- If you are not prepared to invest your well-earned money in paid ad campaigns, you shall try Trollishly to accomplish your TikTok goals effortlessly.
Wrapping It Up
To wrap it up, TikTok is an ideal platform to advertise your products and services effortlessly. As you have gone through the basics of TikTok ads and their type in this article, you should have grasped the power of ad campaigns on TikTok. Hope this article has provided you with the most efficient step-by-step procedure to create a successful ad campaign on TikTok. So, what are you still waiting for? Utilize these steps and take your TikTok profile to the next level.