Brand design principles
If you look at social media related to different areas of work, you will notice that they have a specific logo for their networks. Of course, some employers prefer to use the store website logo or brand logo in general for all their digital marketing activities, but another group believes that the social media logo should be different from other symbols, while there are many similarities between all logos on the social media, website, and brand. The user’s opinion of your brand.
In this article, we will explain to you the Brand design principles of a media logo and how we should act to do so.
Check out the social media logo features
Before reading this article, we suggest you take a look at the social media logo of several famous brands so that you can better understand the content of this article:
- What you will see in all the logos is a matter of simplicity. Some employers think that the more complex the design of a social media logo, the more geometric the shapes and the more colorful it will be, the more attractive it will be to the audience. But do not forget that this perception is completely wrong and leads to negative feedback.
Your audience is looking for simplicity and ease of understanding. Once they see the design of a social media logo, they want to understand your business goals and even your brand name, and they do not want to think about discovering the meanings of a logo. So if you design your social media logo in a complicated way, there is no doubt that you will lose a lot of users because they do not have time at all to discover and decipher your social media logo.
- The second characteristic of the social media logo is that it is very similar to the brand logo and logo of your store website. If you prefer a different social media logo for your site, there should still be coordination between the social media logo and the store site logo, and both should complement each other so that the audience will see both. , Remember your brand. . The complete contrast between the two will keep the focus away from the audience and make them feel that the two logos belong to two different brands.
- Another feature of the social media logo is the discussion of stability. You do not have to constantly change the logo design of your social network because it will cause your brand stability to get lost in the audience’s consciousness and you will not be able to create an ideal and completely permanent image in the audience’s consciousness.
- A social media logo design should be related to your activity and business. This design should convey your values and services to the audience. So the shapes and colors in which you use the logo should be based on the type of business you have.
- As mentioned, the simplicity of designing a social media logo should not be forgotten. Therefore, choosing shapes and colors that can bring this simplicity will be our top priority. But when choosing colors, pay attention to freshness and positive energy. Some people design their social media logos in dark colors. This choice will create a negative feeling in the user and will subconsciously make him feel bad about us. So choosing simple colors, can create a feeling of happiness, calm, and positive feeling in the user.
The importance of logo design for social media
As mentioned, some employers design a logo and use it for all their digital marketing activities, including social media and storefronts. But we suggest you have a special logo for your social media designed with the features mentioned.
The question must have arisen in you, what is the importance of this issue?
People spend many hours a day surfing social media. So if you can get their attention in terms of psychology, you will be the winner.
Especially now that your competitors are entering the field and trying to gain a lot of customers through digital marketing. With these interpretations, if you can make your audience feel good and create the right mindset for it, you will succeed in digital marketing.
So given that people spend most of their time on social media, this is a golden key to your business. You need to focus more on these networks, so you need to spend more time designing a social media logo.
It will be an extraordinary opportunity for you to succeed in attracting the attention of the audience. Do not forget that users will be attracted to you first by sight. So because their presence on social media is very high, if you can design a great logo for these networks, you have allowed users to be curious to enter the networks and then enter your store website. This will increase the number of visits to your site and the number of sales will be greater every day.
In this article, we talked about Brand design principles, but we think that we can still use your experience to produce a better and more comprehensive article.
Share your experiences with us.