How to install Photoshop on Windows computer
Whether you are a professional photographer or just getting interested in this art, knowing how to install and run Photoshop software on Windows is an essential skill. In this article, we will show you how to easily and without any problems install Photoshop on your computer to step into the fascinating and creative world of editing images and photos.
Prerequisites for installing Photoshop on Windows on a computer
To install Photoshop on Windows on your computer, your system must have the following technical specifications:
- Processor (CPU): At least 2 GHz CPU
- RAM Memory: At least 2 GB of RAM
- Disk Space: At least 3.1 GB of storage space
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or equivalent
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above
- Screen resolution: at least 1280 x 800 pixels
- Internet connection (to download the installation file)
Please make sure your system meets these prerequisites to install Photoshop correctly.
How to install Photoshop on a Windows computer
Installing Photoshop on a Windows computer is a relatively simple process, but you need to be careful in doing the steps. In the following, we will explain the steps to install Photoshop:
- As you probably know, Photoshop software is provided by Adobe and you have to pay a subscription fee to use the features of this software.
- After downloading the installation file, which is usually zipped and compressed, you should decompress it with special software such as “Winrar“. At this stage, double-click on the “Setup” file from among the available files to run this file.
- If the system asks you for confirmation at this time, give permission to do so. After opening the “setup” window, two “language” and “location” options will appear in front of your eyes, and we will explain both options below.
- “language” option: This option will specify the language of the Photoshop program. By default, this language will be English.
- “Location” option: This option specifies the storage path of Photoshop software. By default, a path is specified, but if you want to change this storage path, you can specify your desired path by clicking on the folder icon on the right side of this option.
- In the next step, after selecting the language and storage path, a window will open that displays the installation status as a percentage. At this point, you just have to wait until the installation process is 100% complete.
- If the installation of Photoshop on Windows on the computer is successful, a message titled “install complete” will be displayed to you, which you can close by pressing the “close” button.
- Simply, Photoshop will be installed on your system and to open it, you just need to open the “Start” menu and type “Photoshop” and click on the displayed option to open the software.
“scratch disk preferences” error: Some people encounter a “scratch disk preferences” error after installing Photoshop on Windows. This error means that the drive you have chosen to store Photoshop software information does not have enough space. In the same window, it will show you the list of other Windows drives, by choosing another drive, you can easily fix this problem.
Summary of installing Photoshop on Windows on the computer
With the help of this guide, you can easily install this powerful graphic software on your computer. Note that you must download Photoshop from reliable Persian sources to prevent malicious files from entering your system. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments section so that our experts will answer you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Photoshop be installed on any system?
To install Photoshop, your system must have minimum hardware power. For example, have at least 2 GB of RAM and 3 GB of storage.
- How is it useful to install Photoshop?
In general, Photoshop is for all those who are interested in image editing or graphic design; It is needed both as a beginner and as a professional.