How to change language on Instagram-phone and computer?
The Instagram application can be used in different languages; But due to the complexity and not-so-easy access to its settings, many users remain on the default language. Fortunately, by following a few easy steps, you can Arabicize Instagram on your mobile or tablet, which is explained below.
How to change language on Instagram
1. First, open the Instagram application and then tap on your profile picture in the right corner to enter the profile page.
2. On the profile page, click on the hamburger icon and then select Settings.
3. Now tap on the “Account” option on the settings screen and then select the “Language” option.
4. Scroll down among the list of languages supported by Instagram to see the Arabic language option.
How to change language on Instagram In the web version
If you’re using a Mac, Windows, or Chrome-based computer to access Instagram through the web version, you can still change the language; Just follow the steps below.
1. Enter the Instagram site in your browser and type your account information.
2. Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner and click on “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
3. Now click on the “Edit Profile” option next to the user account image.
4. At the bottom of the page, the “English” option is placed with an arrow next to it, by clicking on which you will access a list of languages supported by Instagram.
Frequently asked questions about How to change language on Instagram
- Does Instagram support the Arabic language?
Yes; the Arabic language is among those supported by Instagram and users can benefit from a completely Arabic environment on this social network.
- Is it possible to change the language of Instagram?
You can choose your preferred language for Instagram through the settings page in the Instagram application and refer to the Language section.
- Does the web version of Instagram support Arabic?
No; The web version of Instagram, unlike its mobile application, does not officially support the Arabic language, and this option can only be seen in the mobile application.
In this article, we talked about “How to change language on Instagram” and we are waiting for your experiences to use these methods. Please share your thoughts with us.