(ChatGPT) is considered the latest “Language Model” (Language Model) based on artificial intelligence provided by the OpenAI group. This article is a comprehensive guide on how to use Chat GPT, the virtual assistant. In this article, we will first answer the question of what ChatGPT is, and then you will learn about how to access ChatGPT, how to start working with it, the main and important uses of ChatGPT, and its benefits. By reading this article, you will learn how to use ChatGPT to your advantage to progress in your field of activity and benefit from its benefits.
Additionally, this article explains what some of ChatGPT’s weaknesses are and what the future of AI is likely to look like.
What is ChatGPT?
Basically, ChatGPT is an AI-powered chatbot that can answer any question. ChatGPT can understand complex topics and topics in various specialized fields such as physics, mathematics, and programming.
ChatGPT’s responsive bot can solve complex academic-level problems, as well as generate blog content, compose lyrics, create HTML pages, and more.
We have understood to some extent what ChatGPT is, and of course, by reading this article until the end, we will learn many more important points related to Chat GPT, but it is better to first talk about how to start using ChatGPT so that people who want to try it can quickly. Do this.
How to use ChatGPT?
Accessing ChatGPT is simple. Currently, ChatGPT is available for free to everyone through registration.
To start using Chat GPT, we need to go to the “OpenAI” website and the ChatGPT [+] page and click on the “Try ChatGPT” option.
If you haven’t created an account on the OpenAI site before, you need to register at this stage, and if you have already registered, you need to log in to your OpenAI account before you can use ChatGPT.
To enter the account, you need to click the “Log in” option, and to register, you need to click the “Sign Up” button. After registering and/or logging into your account, you can easily start using ChatGPT.
No technical knowledge is required to use Chat GPT. Instead, all you have to do is start asking Chat GPT questions in a natural, conversational way.
The OpenAI group has made GPT chat publicly available. Even better, ChatGPT is free. Of course, no one knows if they will eventually turn Chat GPT into a paid tool as they did with GPT3 or the DALL-E 2 AI renderer. Artificial intelligence tools GPT3 and DALL-E 2 are also considered among the most hyped products of OpenAI, which somehow have become popular artificial intelligence terms and are very popular.
Of course, because ChatGPT is still in the early research stages, OpenAI may take it out of reach for a while.
You can use the address “chat.openai.com” to access JPT chat directly. By entering this address in the browser, the ChatGPT dialog box will open, whose image is shown below.
At the bottom of the screen, there is a text input box where you can start writing your messages. For example, in the image below, ChatGPT is asked to generate the lyrics of a song:
As can be seen from the image above, the result is very interesting and remarkable.
The main goal of creating ChatGPT is to produce a conversational artificial intelligence that can be asked anything. The above example is certainly very interesting and impressive, but producing song lyrics is not the only thing Chat GPT can do.
You can even have a full conversation with the Chat GPT tool.
Not only does ChatGPT know everything, but it can also remember previous conversations with you. For example, you can ask Chat GPT to generate texts or codes and then ask it again to improve the result.
For example, in the following example, ChatGPT is asked to provide suggestions for choosing a name for a company or startup, but because the suggested names it generated are long, ChatGPT is asked to shorten the names in the next step. The images related to this sample conversation with GPT chat are given below.
Also, remember that you can help OpenAI improve ChatGPT and make it even better. For this purpose, there are apparently two icons with the theme of like and dislike in the upper right corner of ChatGPT’s response box, through which you can record your feedback regarding the quality of ChatGPT’s work.
Now we almost have a fairly good idea of what ChatGPT is and also how to use ChatGPT. Therefore, it is better to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the emerging chat GPT technology.
But before that, we introduced the extracurricular artificial intelligence training courses to those who are interested to get the necessary familiarity with this comprehensive and practical training series.
As mentioned earlier, ChatGPT is a language model and chatbot based on artificial intelligence, and natural language processing or NLP has been used in its construction. NLP is one of the common and popular fields of artificial intelligence.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of ChatGPT?
ChatGPT virtual assistant is a commendable language model that can generate text and programming codes in a unique and unique way. Chat JPT works well in finding answers to challenging questions and can provide answers in a convincing and believable way.
But similar to its predecessors, ChatGPT technology still has flaws and shortcomings. These limitations are well recognized by the OpenAI group, which has noted the disadvantages of ChatGPT on a related page on the OpenAI website. In the rest of this section, the advantages and then the disadvantages of Chat GPT will be discussed first.
What are the advantages of Chat GPT?
In the following section, the most important advantages of ChatGPT are listed.
- ChatGPT provides a deep understanding of not only written language, but programming languages as well. ChatGPT can solve coding challenges and problems and even do some math proofs.
- Chatbot or Chat GPT conversation bot provides the possibility of conversation with artificial intelligence in a perfect and natural way.
- ChatGPT technology is free to use, at least at the time of publication, and requires only registration.
- Although JPT chat has not yet reached full and necessary maturity, it is still very admirable and really promising.
- Chat GPT is a smart, adaptable, and multi-purpose chatbot that can be used as an artificial intelligence assistant to facilitate the content creation process and even to improve software development workflows.
Now we have discussed the disadvantages of ChatGPT.
What are the disadvantages of ChatGPT?
In this section, we have listed the most obvious weaknesses and disadvantages of ChatGPT.
- Chat JPT has a persuasive tone of voice, even when he’s factually wrong. In fact, ChatGPT may produce a response that appears to be correct, but in reality, is not. Depending on the user’s level of knowledge, this may be difficult to detect. Analyzing the Chat GPT answers to find out what is right and what is wrong will be time-consuming.
- If you use ChatGPT a lot, you will notice certain patterns and terms that are repeated in the text. This may result in duplicate content or content that is structurally repetitive.
- Sometimes the ChatGPT stops working or so-called locks (freezes) and clearly does not know how to answer your questions. But changing a word or two in the question will eventually produce an answer.
- Thanks to it being free, there is a high demand to use ChatGPT, this can cause ChatGPT to become unavailable due to high demand or slow down (maybe before we can test it) If we have to wait for 4 hours, it is reasonable for OpenAI to increase the computing resources and capacity of ChatGPT according to the demand.
- In general, JPT chat is new and nowhere near its final form. Chat GPT may have biases and be biased, still unable to ask questions to clarify our queries, and may also provide long-winded outputs.
What are the applications of Chat GPT?
ChatGPT’s AI assistant can program and write code, solve math equations, and generally generate any type of text-based content. In this section, some of the most important and effective uses and applications of ChatGPT have been discussed.
First, we list only these applications below, and then we describe each one in separate sections as comprehensively as possible.
- Solve programming problems
- Writing blog posts
- Search for information
- Applicability of Chat GPT for all text items
Application of ChatGPT robot in solving programming problems
One of the main improvements of ChatGPT over previous language models is its ability to understand and generate programming code. We can ask JPT to chat to solve coding problems for us. In addition, we can ask Chat GPT for help in understanding the codes with errors and debugging the codes with the help of ChatGPT.
Of course, even though the term “coding” or “programming” is used here, this part does not require much technical knowledge. The goal is to show what artificial intelligence is capable of.
Now, for example, Chat GPT is asked to solve the coding problem of the famous “Fibonacci Numbers“. The relevant issue vert provided as input to ChatGPT is given below.
Write a Python program that recursively shows the first 10 Fibonacci numbers.
This is an exercise and a problem that is usually raised and solved in undergraduate computer science or computer engineering programming classes in universities. Therefore, it is amazing that we can solve this problem in just a few seconds using artificial intelligence.
However, one of the key problems with GPT chat is that it can convincingly generate false and misleading content. Regarding solving coding problems, Chat GPT may write codes that do not work, or it is possible that ChatGPT does not properly explain and teach programming concepts.
Because of this problem, one of the most popular programming Q&A platforms, StackOverflow, has banned and blocked answers generated by Chat GPT, as these answers may be offensive.
The application of GPT chat in the production of blog posts
Writing by artificial intelligence can create huge changes in the blog space sooner than you think.
With artificial intelligence like ChatGPT, you can create blog posts completely from scratch.
You can even generate your own blog post templates and layouts with Chat GPT. After that, we ask ChatGPT for the content of each section and subtitles separately to generate them for us. To better understand how Chat GPT works in this regard, it is better to provide an example. For example, we can ask Chat GPT to format and outline a blog post for the topic “Why is the sky blue?” to produce
The blog post structure provided by ChatGPT seems to be of good quality. Now we can feed each of these subheadings specified in the outline again as input to Chat GPT to finally get a complete blog post.
For example, in the following, the section related to the introduction of the hypothetical topic is selected and presented to the Chat GPT.
The result is unbelievably favorable. But the thing is, generating blog posts with artificial intelligence doesn’t make much of a difference in reality. AI-generated content is certainly admirable and impactful, but it lacks the unique perspective, experience, and depth that readers are looking for.
Instead of generating blog content entirely using artificial intelligence, artificial intelligence, and ChatGPT can be used as assistants to greatly facilitate the creation of content and the production of textual content.
For example, we can ask AI to generate themes and outlines for us and even complete some basic parts; But the original content must have a unique perspective and experience in order to gain the necessary superiority over other blog posts.
Using Chat GPT to search for information
If we trust Chat GPT, we can use it instead of a search engine to find answers to our questions. We just need to keep in mind that GPT Chat AI was trained with data from before 2021. This means that ChatGPT knows nothing about today’s weather or other recent trends. However, Chat GPT can handle any kind of real information very well.
For example, Chat GPT has been asked for up to 50 first decimal digits of the number
Pi read the result shown in the image below.
As another example, ChatGPT has been asked why the sky is red at sunset. The result can be seen in the image below.
Applicability of ChatGPT for all text items
In general, ChatGPT can be used to generate any type of text such as blog posts, essays, programming codes, and many other text items. We can get creative and invent new uses for ChatGPT ourselves.
One of the main advantages of having an AI like Chat GPT is that it enables the ability to explore and find new things. It is possible to discover completely new perspectives and surprising angles of attack that provide countless opportunities and many advantages.
As a final example in this post, ChatGPT was asked to create an HTML web page for a startup company. The question and answer are in the picture below.
The output of the HTML codes generated by Chat GPT is also shown in the image below.
The result isn’t very impressive, but it’s probably because ChatGPT is asked to generate a simple HTML page when asked.
The final results provided by ChatGPT are limited to 500 words. If you ask it to build a complete website for your business, it can definitely do that, but the character limit will affect the output anyway.
Now, in the last part of the article, what is ChatGPT, we answer this important question: should we use ChatGPT and artificial intelligence in general to produce textual content, or is it too early?
Is it better to use artificial intelligence in writing?
In recent years, developments in the field of artificial intelligence and natural language processing are progressing with boundless speed. These days, it’s easy to write a blog post with AI. Basically, we just need to submit the topic to artificial intelligence and Chat GPT.
But at least for now, it is better not to use artificial intelligence and tools like ChatGPT to write blog content.
In writing blog posts or other types of written content by relying too much on artificial intelligence, various possible problems may occur.
One of the main problems is that content produced by artificial intelligence may often lack the capabilities provided by human authors, such as creativity, unique perspective, experience, and others. These shortcomings can lead to the production of content that is boring and not very attractive to readers. This means that the same information is available in many other sources and nothing new has been presented.
In addition, the content generated by artificial intelligence will not always be accurate and may not even be true or factual. For this reason, if we want to use the content provided by artificial intelligence for important decisions or other sensitive tasks and tasks, this weakness can become a problem.
This is especially bad and problematic when the author is not familiar with the topic and the AI produces a realistic answer that is wrong and not correct.
Be sure that ChatGPT was not used to write this article. But anyway, this tool can be widely used to do different things. In fact, for now, ChatGPT and other similar AI tools can be used as efficient and useful assistants.
What is chatgpt -4
Language models have been revolutionizing the way we interact with technology and consume information. OpenAI’s GPT-3.5, a state-of-the-art language model, has set a new benchmark for natural language processing capabilities. However, the field of artificial intelligence is constantly evolving, and now we have the privilege to welcome its successor: ChatGPT-4. In this article, we will delve into the advancements brought by ChatGPT-4 and compare it with its predecessor, GPT-3.5.
- Enhanced Language Understanding: ChatGPT-4 introduces significant improvements in language understanding, enabling more coherent and context-aware responses. It possesses a deeper grasp of nuanced queries, making it better equipped to generate informative and accurate answers. The model has been trained on an even larger dataset, incorporating diverse sources to enhance its understanding of complex topics.
- Expanded Context Window: One of the major limitations of GPT-3.5 was its restricted context window, which hindered long-range coherence. ChatGPT-4 overcomes this limitation by increasing the context window size, allowing it to consider more extensive context for generating responses. This expansion enables the model to maintain a better understanding of conversation history, resulting in more meaningful and contextually appropriate replies.
- Improved Sample Quality and Consistency: ChatGPT-4 boasts better sample quality, with reduced instances of nonsensical or irrelevant responses. It demonstrates improved control over its generated content, making it less prone to producing biased or unsafe outputs. OpenAI has invested considerable effort in refining the model’s behavior and has implemented a strong moderation system to ensure responsible and safe use.
- Few-shot and Zero-shot Learning: While GPT-3.5 showcased impressive few-shot learning capabilities, ChatGPT-4 takes it a step further. It demonstrates enhanced performance in scenarios where it has been provided with minimal training examples, adapting quickly to generate more accurate and contextually appropriate responses. Additionally, the model can now generalize from instructions given in the form of natural language, opening up exciting possibilities for zero-shot learning applications.
- Multimodal Capabilities: GPT-3.5 was primarily a text-based model, but ChatGPT-4 expands its horizons by incorporating multimodal capabilities. This means that the model can process and generate responses using not only textual input but also images, allowing for richer and more interactive user experiences. By integrating both text and image understanding, ChatGPT-4 enables a broader range of applications across various domains.
Differences between GPT-4 and GPT-3.5:
|Context Window Size||Restricted||Expanded|
|Sample Quality and Consistency||Good||Improved|
|Few-shot and Zero-shot Learning||Impressive||Enhanced|
|Multimodal Capabilities||Text-based||Text and Image processing|
OpenAI’s ChatGPT-4 represents a significant leap forward in natural language processing. With its enhanced language understanding, expanded context window, improved sample quality, and multimodal capabilities, ChatGPT-4 set a new benchmark in generating coherent, contextually aware responses. As the field of AI continues to evolve, models like ChatGPT-4 pave the way for more interactive and intelligent conversations, unlocking countless possibilities across a wide range of applications.
In this article, the necessary explanations were provided about the new and noisy technology called ChatGPT and how to use it, and we tried to comprehensively answer the question of what is ChatGPT. All in all, it must be said that artificial intelligence is closer than ever, and one of its most impressive and admirable achievements is Chat GPT provided by OpenAI.
In this article about the question of what is ChatGPT, it was explained that ChatGPT is a new conversational artificial intelligence that can generate unique textual content based on user instructions. GBT Chat can solve coding and math problems, as well as write articles and blog posts is another feature of this chatbot and artificial intelligence language model.
Although ChatGPT is impressive and effective, it has not yet reached the desired evolution and excellence. Sometimes Chat GPT gives us an answer that is not actually correct, but it presents this answer so convincingly that it is very difficult to tell if it is incorrect.
Only time will tell what the future of artificial intelligence will bring. But one thing can be said for sure; Artificial intelligence is still in its infancy, but at this stage, it has shown capabilities that were never even imagined.
Anyway, the ChatGPT language model is a product that most companies active in the field of text-based artificial intelligence will use as their artificial intelligence engine in the near future. For example, WriteSonic has just introduced its own custom GPT version of Chat, which it calls ChatSonic.
Frequently asked questions about What you need to know about ChatGPT
- What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a large language model developed by OpenAI. It is designed to generate human-like responses to natural language queries.
- What does ChatGPT do?
ChatGPT can answer questions, provide explanations, offer advice, and engage in conversation on a wide range of topics.
- How does ChatGPT work?
ChatGPT is based on a type of artificial intelligence called deep learning. It has been trained on a massive amount of text data to understand the structure of human language.
- Can ChatGPT understand multiple languages?
Yes, ChatGPT can understand and respond in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, and others.
- Is ChatGPT a chatbot?
Yes, ChatGPT is a type of chatbot. It uses natural language processing and machine learning to understand and respond to human language.
- Is ChatGPT free to use?
Yes, ChatGPT is free to use.
- Can I use ChatGPT for commercial purposes?
Yes, OpenAI offers a commercial API that allows businesses to integrate ChatGPT into their products and services.
- How accurate is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is highly accurate in understanding and generating human-like responses, but it is not perfect. It may occasionally make errors or provide incomplete or incorrect information.
- Can ChatGPT learn from its interactions with users?
Yes, ChatGPT can learn from its interactions with users and improve its responses over time.
- How does ChatGPT protect user privacy?
OpenAI takes user privacy very seriously and has implemented multiple safeguards to protect user data. All interactions with ChatGPT are encrypted and anonymized.
- Can ChatGPT be trained on specific topics?
Yes, ChatGPT can be fine-tuned on specific topics to improve its accuracy and relevance for certain applications.
- How fast is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT can generate responses in real-time, typically within a few seconds.
- How powerful is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is one of the most powerful language models currently available, with the ability to generate highly coherent and nuanced responses to complex queries.
- Can ChatGPT recognize emotions?
ChatGPT can recognize certain emotions expressed in natural languages, such as anger, sadness, and happiness, and respond accordingly.
- Does ChatGPT have a personality?
ChatGPT does not have a fixed personality, but its responses may vary depending on the context and the user’s interaction style.
- Can ChatGPT generate creative content?
ChatGPT has the ability to generate creative and original content, including poetry, stories, and music.
- Can ChatGPT recognize and respond to humor?
ChatGPT can recognize and respond to humor to some extent, but its ability to generate or understand jokes and other forms of humor is limited.
- Can ChatGPT provide medical advice?
ChatGPT is not a medical professional and cannot provide medical advice. Users should consult a qualified healthcare provider for any medical concerns.
- Can ChatGPT provide legal advice?
ChatGPT is not a legal professional and cannot provide legal advice. Users should consult a qualified legal professional for any legal concerns.
- How can I improve my interactions with ChatGPT?
To improve your interactions with ChatGPT, try to be as clear and specific as possible in your queries. Provide context and relevant information when necessary, and avoid using overly complex or ambiguous language.